ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My new potential boss


After working for more than 4 months with Blue arrow catering and approximately 6 months with Eastern treats, i decided to quit both soon.


Im looking for a full time work during the weekday and free myself during the weekend. Unfortunately, Eastern Treats cant give me what i want. So i have to quit.


While i was walking back home yesterday from Tesco, i saw woon chin taking her break in the subway. Didnt know that she is actually working in subway until yesterday. I have more interest in working in this branch than the one in Hope street coz this is nearer. Before i go, she forced me to take this with me -


Half of the sub long sanwiches. It tasted great. Gam sia woon chin.


And before i forget, thank you Ron for the voucher the other day also. :)


Subway, i will come for you once i have settled everything in the beginning of July. See you then.

No comments: