ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Monday, July 21, 2008

Edinburgh is a nice place to visit!

Preview of a day tour in Edinburgh :


1) I found a dispending pharmacy in royal mile street. Anything special?


Interestingly, the number plate of the pharmacy is stated 67. Dont you get what i mean? nvm if you didnt :P


2) Can you guess where am i?


I am lying in one prison room in edinburgh castle.


3) Do you like the sun or you hate it?


Trying to make full use of the sun to take a shot with my shadow and my loved one's shadow.


4) What is the best thing to do with the big canon?


Simple - I sit, I hold tight and I SHOOT. lolz.


5) What would you do when you get up to Calton Hill?


I jump. Its worth to go up calton hill although we just finished chinese buffet.


Conclusion : i really like Edinburgh. How about you?

No comments: