ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Friday, May 30, 2008

Worldwide sports travel

I am particularly interested into football games recently. I thought i would have a change to visit manchester united soon and watch a live match there. But where do i get my tickets and book my accomodation? Worldwide Sports Travel offers affordable sporting events tickets and hotel packages or corporate hospitality. For football match, you can book tickets for champions league, coca cola league play-off, EURO 2008 tickets, International friendlies, Premiership, World Cup 2010 and many more. Why not get a ticket earlier and book your accomodation ahead?

If you do not like football, there are many other sport events to look up for. For example, rugby, gold, cricket, horse racing, boxing, grand prix formula 1 and many more. All updated informations can be obtained from worldwide sports travel webpage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I've read your blog about Worldwide Sports Travel, and I really like it. I have a similar website called TicketSolutions.co.uk can you write a similar blog for me and link through?

I have posted an advert on www.payperpost.com and my user name is 'Ticketsolutions' I hope you write some blogs for me and I pay $5 each time.

If you want you can email me at info@ticketsolutions.co.uk- also have you thought about having PPP direct on your blog so I can contact you directly everytime I have posted a new blog- that way you do not have to wait for my posting to be advertised on ppp.com.

Keep up the good work and happy blogging.

Kind Regards!!