ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A happy day!

Last IPL session finished 45 mins earlier with derna campbell!!! woOooHOooOoo :)


Today's session ended with a 25 True or False questions quiz and feedback on the overall IPL classes. Hopefully many of us have written down some useful comments and our juniors will get some benefits from our feedback.


We got a new Tshirt from Eastern Treats yesterday. This Tee is 100 times better-looking than the previous one.




Tadeannng
... there goes my NEW EA t-shirt...




It looks so much better now. I remembered Eastern Treats ALWAYS give us a good treat in those days.

On the other hand, i'm officially fired by Blur Arrow after receiving the statement from HM Revenue today. I like working with Eastern Treats, the staffs are nice, the work is easy, i treat it like my own business and i try to serve all customers with full patience. My new boss in Eastern Treats, you are still the best! I will continue to work for you until the day i say bye bye to glasgow.

No comments: