ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Movie Review : Im Legend




Genres: Action/Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Thriller, Adaptation and Remake
Running Time: 1 hr. 40 min.
Release Date: December 14th, 2007
Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution
Casts : Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan

Ratings : 3/10



Will smith is the only hero in the show. I like radio broadcasted sentence alot - 'if anybody out there can hear me, you are not alone, you can come to me and i will provide u food, i will give u shelter... '




It is a lousy movie. A little bit of suspense of a wee bit of thriller. The conclusion is also a problem. aiiiiihzzzz...




This was my second movie in glasgow after transformer back in early september.
Register @ studentbeans and u get a discount of buy one get one free @cineworld! Besides this, it has many other offers like buy one free one for bowling, 25% off @tiger tiger etc...

2 comments:

weithian said...

worst movie of the year!!!!!!:S:S:S

hey. i only went for like 4days!miss me that much, I didnt know. *blush* wahha:P

ti3nD said...

yeah. quite bad the movie.


walao. jus that i check ur blog for several times but stil neva update. not that i miss u that much larh @_@

afta wayne n my lou poh scold u arhhh!! haha!!

welcome back :)