ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Friday, January 20, 2006

almost the end of the word.....

19 jan...
today is an unlucky day!!!! dam sui lar.. morning video taking session successfully done.. alhtough with some delay..

waited for evening session but it was cancelled cos video cam out of battery, due to sum silly action of batchmates... apologize to all the ready-to-act actors.. really wouldnt like to trouble any1... sienz diao!!!!

at nite, this is the worst moment.. when i try to open my studio file(which contains 80% of the detective game video done), it fails to open!!!! omg, i alredi hav the feeling of reformat again(which means all my files will be gone after that)this is not the first time this error occurs.. the last 2 times i reformat my comp becasue of this error!!! so i stil couldnt open my studio file after an hour of fixing the prob...

my efforts will be flying, 2 wks continuously nitely efforts, >30 hrs gotta be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will ask around to fix it, the chance of fixing it is almost none for me... i edi accepted the worst feeling after sum time.. damn sad damn pain my heart!!!! i am soo soooooo dam sad!! for me this is almost end of the world for tonite lar, tomolo stil hav big shooting coming out..

thks for the imu buddy who gives concern on that.. i will settle it myself... haiizithhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, too sui these few days liao...

no more editing for tonight.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz peacefully as my frenz said!

No comments: