ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Getting ready for Genting Trailblazer 2008

2 years ago, IMU sponsered the 4 lucky runners (Aaron, Wai Meng, Jack and I) for trailblazer run 2006. It is a 2 day one night package included of buffet dinner, staying in awana hotel, the run, return cable car tickets to Genting and tickets for watching magic show. We were really fortunate to join the race.









This year, My bro sponsored me and we will be paired up to complete the 14km race. Together with us, my uncle and another 3 cousins are in for the race as well. Watch the promotional trailer here and here.


My condition is super bad right now, super busy since i touched down in KLIA, although i never suffered from jet lag.


I better off to sleep after this as i need to wake up as early as 4.30am tomorrow! Hopefully i can complete the race together with my bro in one piece!




No comments: