ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Introducing to you - Canadian Lobster

While i was cooking my pasta, i saw a big empty box labelled - Whole Canadian LOBSTER.




Oimeh!!? So i thought to myself. "Hmm, is it vyeaw who bought it? Or is it Sjian who bought it?"
So i continued to kepoh a little bit more about it by asking hsheong lorh. And when i opened the fridge later on, i saw this HUGE-adorable-and-look-yummy LOBSTER!


Taaaadeng.....



I remembered i saw this big lobster from jocelyn's blog before, but today i saw it in the fridge of my own unit! Wooohooooo~




Wowww... look at that - Uncle Lim raised his arm to show a victory sign "im not gg-ied, yet!" :)



Take a closer look at the big monster, to be gg-ied...


And we realised that his left arm was bigger than the left arm by a few inches. Is he left-handed? or is he just an abnormal lobster? opps!



I have no idea where to get them, yet. But i have made a deal with my sah poh that i will cook her lobster if she promised to.... :)


- That is Our Deal -

No comments: