ss_blog_claim=cc6fc443f70523e32a00ef88d4f1ac95

Saturday, November 24, 2007

registered mail from malaysia...

I have finally received my mail, after making my effort to walk to royal mail delivery office this afternoon.



Last friday, I missed to collect it in person on the first delivery as i was out for lecture. Since it is a registered mail, it requires the recipient to sign to confirm its delivery. So i ended receiving a paper card which gives me 3 options,
a) go online and reschedule a redelivery
b) deliver to local post office, with a charge of 50pence
c) collect in person at royal mail delevery office
I have finally received my mail, after making my effort to walk to royal mail delivery office.



so i chose option A, asking for a redelivery. The confirmation email that they sent to me was totally rubbish. I purposely made myself out of the bed early to wait for the arrival on tuesday morning but it didnt come. it didnt come on wed and thurs too.



In the end, i managed to find my way there with google map, and collected the mail in person. It is really nice to get this type of mail erh ;)



on the other hand, it was a sad case for akmal. He asked for a redelivery for the first attempt too, however, when we checked just now, we were told that his mail has been sent back to the sender since it was left uncollected for one week! -_-"



please be sure to search google map and make ur way there to collect your mail if the first attempt of trying option a or b fails.

~ signature REQUIRED! ~
~ precious handmade cards from my loved one ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xie29#etonx:"Signature required."